We understand our valuable clients are, invariably, concerned about business interruption during the period when the assets, employees, hardware or software are being used or transferred over to the Service Provider.
We adopt following approach:
• Initial Assessment: to understand client's needs, expectations, its structure, environment and operating philosophy.
• Agreeing the terms: to define scope of work and detailed terms for our services.
• Planning: A detailed assessment and understanding of clients business, its operating cycles, risks identification and assessments of controls which mitigate the risks is obtained and engagement is planned accordingly keeping in view clients needs, expectations and objectives.
• Performance: Engagement is performed with applicable standards.
• Reporting: Draft deliverables are sent to client for review, comments and discussions before the issuance of final reports.