Tax is the main fiscal tool for most of the countries in the world. Therefore business has increasing pressure for compliance with tax laws and regulations. To avoid surprise losses related to tax, tax advice needs to be sought at each step of business activities from set up to closure. In those situations, there is a need to identify tax risks and find ways to mitigate them. We are ready to satisfy our client's needs by adopting proactive approach rather reactive approach.
We help our clients in following areas:
• Preparation and review of tax provisions and notes for inclusion in statutory accounts.
• Interim tax reporting for accounting purposes.
• Guidance and advice on complex tax rules and legislations.
• Advice on how to maximize tax reliefs and allowances.
• Tax computations and filling of periodical tax returns.
• Monitoring and advising on tax liabilities and due dates for payment.
• Liaising with Tax Authorities and dealing with correspondence.